Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy HAULoween! MWAAAAHAHAHAHA

SOOOOOOO. . . I started making beauty videos on youtube. It all started because of my beautiful sister ASHLI!
Ashli was having me do her makeup all the time, so I decided to make simple videos for her to watch so she could learn how I did it and do it by herself. She still has me do it all the time though ;)
ANYWAY, I decided to upload them to youtube for her and anyone else to benefit from. You can check out my channel from the tab at the top that says "youtube" or simply click here


My latest video I did was a makeup HAUL from the drugstore. . . hence the "Happy HAULoween" (clever, I know)
 For those of you that don't know what a haul is, its basically when you buy a bunch of products and show them. I also ended up doing a small review on the products as well. So if you want to see what I got at an affordable drugstore price and how I like them, 
click here:
Hope you enjoy! And HAPPY HAULOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment